Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was amazing. We went to one of our favorite places on earth - Edgar's grandfather's. It is smack-dab in the middle of the country and is the most peaceful place in the world. The kids ran around all weekend in the freedom of the farm. It was just a wonderfully peaceful weekend reminding us of how blessed we are.

This week I am on spring break. I am so glad. I needed a break! The kids did too. Today we are going to the gym and then will just stay here the rest of the day. Tomorrow Addison and Jack both have school so Mommy will get a little time to herself! Yippeee!!!

Easter always reminds me of how much I have been given - I need to try to focus on those blessings each and every day - even the days that are frustrating ;-) I pray everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: