Friday, January 30, 2009

Jack's favorite pastime

So Jackson's newest "trick" is that he loves to take the entire roll of toilet paper and put it in the toilet. We can always tell he has done it because after he throws it in there, he closes the lid. So, for example, just now I was doing dishes, heard the toilet lid close, and heard his little self running down the hall laughing. Sure enough he put the new roll, which Addison had just placed on the rack "all by herself" (because we do everything all by ourselves now....) in the toilet. So I had to stop doing dishes to go fishing.... No matter what we do - time out, a pop on the hand, nothing deters him from whatever fun he seems to have by doing it. Maybe it is our reaction he gets such a kick out of.
The picture I am posting has made me realize I have got to get a few more pictures of me and my little man. This one is of Addison and I at our favorite "tea" place. Jack is in school now on Thursdays, so it gives Add and I "gurl time". Yesterday we went to the tea place for lunch, and all of the women in there adored Addison in her jewelry!


No comments: